This course is designed to teach you the fundamental concepts of Lean Six Sigma and enable you to achieve IIL's Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification.
The Lean Six Sigma methodology is focused on improving business performance, reducing costs, and increasing efficiency and productivity. In this course, you'll get an introduction to what Lean Six Sigma is about, including its vision, key metrics, and the DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) which is the foundation of Lean Six Sigma and the de facto tool for process improvement.
Improved processes result in higher quality, lower costs, and increased customer satisfaction!
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma
- Gives leadership a standard, data-driven approach to improving results
- Gives project managers a set of understandable steps and tools to improve project effectiveness
- Generates higher net income by lowering operating costs
- Improves product and service quality through defect prevention and reduction
- Improves customer satisfaction and retention by identifying and meeting customer requirements
- Improves employee satisfaction by reducing rework
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Requirements
Candidates for IIL’s Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification must attend the Yellow Belt Certification Program and achieve a passing score (70% or higher) on a 30-question multiple-choice exam.