IIL's PMP® Certification Prep course is designed to fully prepare you for the PMP exam and take your project management knowledge and skills to the next level.
Course content is aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition, focusing on the essential Knowledge Areas, Process Groups, and their inter-relationships with each other. You will learn how to use key project management skills, tools, and techniques related to the PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, develop a personal exam preparation plan, and apply for the PMP exam.
- The 35 hours of education required by PMI® to apply for PMP certification
- 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Mock PMP Exam
- Access to IIL's ProjectManagementIQ® online PMP prep tool, containing over 800 practice questions for the PMP exam (a $249 value)
- IIL’s PMP Certification Prep course workbook
- PMI’s PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition (Classroom only)
PMP Guarantee: 95% of course participants pass the exam on their first try. If you do not pass on your first attempt, you can receive access to our 12-hour PMP Exam Prep Refresher course, including a live coach, free of charge.
Attend our 5-day classroom training in select locations around the world, or online with a live instructor.
If you prefer to learn at your own pace, consider our on-demand course led by J. LeRoy Ward. Watch an excerpt from Module 1 - Project Management Framework